Thursday, October 6, 2011

They just erased my account with 3000 USD!!!



I will not let it go like this! YOU SCAMMERS!




Unfortunately for YOU I have got proofs that I had my account and I had money on my account you Scammers!
my google mail box
And I have withdrawn them from my epay-payments account 1000011041 to my LR account number U8698778.
BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE MY MONEY! AND WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN INTO MY EPay-Payments account I see:



Check for yourself!
JUST TRY TO RESET PASSWORD!
Account Number: 1000011041
E-Mail: pan007pluto@gmail.com
TRY IT! THEY ERASED my whole account!

I NEVER RECEIVED MONEY! THEY STOLE THEM FROM ME!
NOW I HAVE TO GO TO the POLICE and tell them what happened!
If you had the same accident do not hesitate! Go to the police and tell them what happened. Than we have got some chances to get our money back!
Watch out for them! They are ok with little amounts like 100 USD but when you have got 1000 USD and more than they can rob you like they did with me!





1 comment:

  1. You just trust a Fake Website!!!!the real site and legal payment processor is "Epay.com".Epay charges 0% when transferring or depositing, only 1% fee for withdrawal. support PM and WM to withdraw.

    ReplyDelete